MOSA - Modes of action
1. Strengthening of cell-wall, strategically build-up silicon layers: mechanical barrier
- Anti Stress and better behavior in conservation/post harvest
- Mechanical barrier against pathogens and insects
Second Layer under cuticule
Treated Plant – Untreated Plant
2. Mineralization enhancer avoids antagonist action of nutrients
- Better absorption of minerals & Improve mineral content in the crop
- Improved internal structure of fruits and vegetables for better shelf life and less transport damage
3. Enhances plant defense mechanisms
- Less Agrochemicals and Residues
- Mineralization enhancer avoids antagonist action of nutrients
In Aspergus , K levels in soil were to high, which results in poor Magnesium and Calcium uptake.
By adding 4 x 250 ml/Ha of MOSA to the program, Kalium uptake was slowed down, resulting in better uptake of Calcium and Magnesium.